Our team of creative and passionate professionals are committed to delivering stunning, memorable photographs and films that reflect the essence of your love story. Whether you're planning a rustic, outdoor wedding or a sophisticated, elegant affair, we have the technical approach and creative vision to turn your wedding memories into art that will last a lifetime.
We'd be thrilled to chat with you about your big day and collaborate with you to create something truly special together. Contact us today to learn more about our wedding photography and videography packages and let's start capturing your love story.
Our wedding is outside of Sydney, do you travel?
Are you insured?
When do we receive our photos?
We love your work, how do we book?
Do you recommend a second photographer?
Do you offer videography?
Do you offer wedding albums?
How many photos do we get?
What gear do you have?
How would you describe your style?
I've never posed before, are you able to help?
Do your bookings require a deposit?
How many weddings have you done?
What is a pre-wedding photo session?
We've captured cherished moments at weddings across NSW and beyond. Whether your big day takes us to a new destination within our home state or a distant land, we're always eager for an adventure and are committed to making it happen.
We have got you covered! Our comprehensive insurance coverage through Allianz gives you peace of mind for your special day. If your venue requires proof of insurance, simply let us know and we'll promptly provide it for you.
Typically, our photo delivery time is within 4-6 weeks, while videography takes about 12 weeks. However, holidays and the busy Christmas season may occasionally impact these timelines. But, rest assured that we'll keep you updated on any changes.
Let's connect! Simply scroll down and complete the form, and we'll be in touch with you promptly.
Having a second photographer is highly recommended for weddings where the preparation locations are separated and for those with more than 80 guests, for capturing every moment of your special day.
Definitely! To get a feel for our work, check out our video gallery on our website. If you're interested in seeing more, simply reach out to us with a message and we'll be happy to share all the details with you.
Yes, of course! Simply reach out to us through our contact form and we'll happily share all the information with you.
The number of photos captured during your wedding day varies based on the duration of your special day and the events happening. As a rough estimate, you can expect to receive between 50-70 photos per hour of photography. So, for a 10-hour wedding photography package, you can expect to receive a stunning collection of approximately 500-700 memories captured.
Our equipment consists of the latest professional-grade Nikon, Canon, and Sony full-frame cameras, equipped with a range of versatile wide and telephoto lenses capable of delivering stunning results even in low-light conditions. With optional lighting at our disposal, we are always ready to capture your moments in the best possible way."
We believe in capturing your special day as it unfolds in a photo-journalistic style, bringing a touch of authenticity and vividness to every moment. Our approach is a blend of documentarian and director, as we effortlessly blend into the background to preserve natural moments, yet intervene when necessary to orchestrate stunning shots. With a passion for capturing the laughter and excitement of your day, we treat each wedding like a unique adventure, ready to capture memories that will last a lifetime.
With an eye for capturing the vibrant movements, genuine engagement, and raw emotions of our subjects, we strive to bring out your authentic self and create memories that transcend mere posed portraits. Our guiding hand and expert prompts will lead you on a playful journey, culminating in photographs that are a reflection of your unique personality and an unforgettable experience.
To secure your unforgettable day, a 30% deposit is required. Rest easy knowing that should your wedding date require rescheduling for any reason, your deposit is fully transferable. The remaining 70% balance is due two weeks prior to your joyous occasion.
With a wealth of experience and an eye for capturing unforgettable moments, our talented team has captured the essence of over 250 magnificent weddings since our inception in 2020.
Our pre-wedding photo session is an opportunity to capture beautiful, natural moments in one of Sydney's stunning outdoor locations. During these 45-minute shoots, you'll have a chance to get comfortable in front of the lens and experience our photojournalistic style. We'll also use this time to get to know you better, and provide tips and tricks to make sure you're at ease on your wedding day.
Thanks for getting this far! Leave your details below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.